Instructions for Adult Program Registration
1. Log into or create your account via WLFarm.org. Making an account is quick and easy! We just need some basic information about yourself. If you would like to change any of these pieces of information at any time, you may do so by logging into your account.
2. Please be sure to read our Adult Education Program Terms below for more information on our payment and refund policy, photo and video policy, and liability statement.
3. Register for an adult program! Click on the REGISTER NOW! links below to sign up for a program. You will be asked to enter the number of people you wish to register for the program (including yourself or children, if applicable) and enter the first and last names of those being registered in the Guest Information fields. You will be given the option to pay immediately by credit card or to pay later; we recommend opting to “pay later” if signing up for multiple programs so that you may pay for all programs with one credit card transaction at Make Payment (check payment can also be mailed in lieu of credit card payment).
Contact our Education Director with any questions.
Adult Program Terms
Please carefully read these policies prior to submitting your registration. Contact our Education Director with any questions.
Payment & Refund Policy:
- Online payments can be made via the following credit or debit cards: Visa, MasterCard, Discover
- Those who opt to “pay later” at registration must submit payment at least 2 days prior to a workshop to be guaranteed their spot.
- Full tuition refunds minus a $5 administrative fee are guaranteed up to 7 days prior to a workshop.
- A 50% tuition refund is guaranteed up to 3 days prior to a workshop.
- No tuition refund is given for participant cancellations within 2 days of a workshop or for failure to attend a workshop.
- A full tuition refund will be given in the event Wright-Locke Farm cancels a workshop.
Photo & Video Policy:
- The Conservancy may take photos and digital video footage of activities throughout the educational program season for record keeping and publicity purposes. Participant names are never used in connection with these photos or videos.
Liability Statement (Permission for the Conservancy to handle emergencies):
- I realize injuries can occur from participation in Farm programs. I hereby waive, release, absolve, indemnify, and agree to hold harmless the Wright-Locke Farm Conservancy, Inc., their Board of Directors, instructors, or assignees, and the Town of Winchester from any claim arising out of injury to myself. Should I be taken to the hospital for emergency purposes, I hereby grant permission to the attending physician and staff to administer anesthesia, medical, X-ray, and surgical procedures as may be deemed necessary or advisable.
–FALL 2021 –
Guided mindfulness and naturalist walks, seasonal wreath-making, mushroom cultivation, and NEW adult cooking workshops! Scroll down to learn more about these exciting opportunities!
Winter Solstice Walk
Join naturalist Roland “Boot” Boutwell in celebrating The Winter Solstice. After enjoying solstice poetry, science, and lore we’ll go for a walk around The Farm and into the woods to celebrate the solstice season, learn about plants in their winter form, and enjoy the beauty of nature as winter approaches.
Seasonal Wreath Making
Fun opportunities to create your own decorative wreath from natural, compostable materials! We will use twine, vines, ribbons, paper, sticks, dried flowers, ribbons, and berries. Wreaths are completely compostable if you remove the ribbon.
Forest Flow Mindful Meditation
Join Libby from Forest Flow on an all-level mindfulness journey in November and December, during this often hectic time of year. This meditation and gentle movement class aims to slow down, reconnect to yourself, and recharge your spirit.
* * * * * * * * * *
Stay tuned! More upcoming workshops may be listed soon! Other programs may include the following subjects: organic gardening and composting; “Forest Bathing”; seasonal edible and medicinal plant foraging; edible mushroom cultivation; raising backyard chickens and honey bees; wreath-making; and culinary skills workshops emphasizing healthy meal preparation and food preservation using local and seasonal foods.
Email FarmEd@wlfarm.org with questions or for more information.
Want to stay up-to-date on Farm happenings? Sign up for our e-newsletter.
Looking for our special events listings? Click here!