- Providing DEI training for our staff and Board
- Recognizing and celebrating the Indigenous history of the farm and environs
- Intentional education to our community on Black, Indigenous, People of Color (BIPOC) topics, and outreach to BIPOC groups and BIPOC-owned businesses
- Addressing diversity in our educational program offerings for all ages, such as outreach in our local communities, and examining more closely the meaning and importance of diversity in nature education
- Examining accessibility of our goods and programming, to allow broad participation by all.
Our hope is that we can be authentic and intentional in what we do and how we play a part in abating the impacts of toxic injustices and inequities in our society, most notably racial and economic. We recognize that this is an ongoing process of learning and listening. We invite you to share your thoughts and wish to involve the community in our discussions as we continue along this journey. Please feel free to direct any comments or suggestions to Archie McIntyre, Executive Director, at email@example.com or any member of our Board or staff. We look forward to engaging with these important issues.
The Wright-Locke Farm Team