Order organic produce, flowers and t-shirts from Winchester’s own Wright-Locke Farm!
In an effort to continue to provide good, local food to our community during these difficult times, we’ve taken our Farm Stand online. We will be at the Winchester Farmers Market each week, with pre-order items for customer pickup. We will occasionally have extra produce for sale in-person.
How does it work?
- Create an account in our new online system
- Shop for good, local food! Our store will open each week on Tuesday. Order as much or as little as you need for that week ($15 minimum).
- Confirm your cart before orders close for the Market: Thursday at midnight
- Pickup your order at the Winchester Farmers Market on Saturday, via our contactless pickup system and enjoy!
- Payments will be processed after pickup
- Stay in Touch: We’ll send out weekly updates and reminders of order windows in our Farm newsletter.
Click this link and follow the registration instructions below:
- Create a customer profile with your email address and preferred password – click “Create Account.” You will be directed to another detailed registration screen. Ignore the “Organization” field, you do not need to fill this in.
- Choose your “Default Customer Distribution Location” depending on the location and day you plan on picking up your orders most weeks (Example: Winchester Farmers’ Market Pickup). You can always change your pickup day/location.
- Select your preferred payment type for your weekly orders and add a credit card on file. Credit card/EBT are our preferred forms of payment this season.
- Saving your credit card in the system will make payment simpler. Credit cards will only be charged after your pickup, to allow for any needed adjustments (specific weights, etc.). Credit card numbers are encrypted; we won’t have access to your account numbers.
- If you are a SNAP/EBT customer, select SNAP/EBT as your “preferred payment method” – we will process EBT payments at the time of pickup.